Respecting the privacy of our customers is among our core values at eStudySource Inc. (hereafter "ESS"). We will not sell or offer personal information about any customer to a third party without your explicit consent, except as is necessary in securely transacting your purchases through financial institutions and ecommerce providers. Personal information you provide in purchase transactions is safe and secure. Our Site is confirmed and has Extended Security Sockets Layer Validation with Comodo, a leading internet security company. For more information on security, please see our HELP/FAQ. We avoid asking for information about you unless you ask for specific services, purchase resources from our site, or choose to participate in online or email polling.
Information we gather and/or track:
- For you to purchase resources, we need contact information including your address, email, and billing information.
- For you to receive notifications of new resources, special offers, and receive email newsletters, we need your name and email address.
- Information you provide in responses to online or email polling and correspondence.
- You may elect not to receive such email notifications via "unsubscribe" links in our email offers.
- To remove yourself from our email list, contact: email@example.com.
How we use the Information:
- To provide you with information about products, services, news, and events.
- To allow you to purchase and download resources.
- To gather and store your purchasing, download, polling, and customer service history.
- To gather broad demographic information about user trends.
ESSuses various methods to collect certain other kinds of information including "cookies"; "referrs", IP addresses, and environment variables. Here is how we use these methods:
- A "cookie" is an element of data that a Web site like eStudySource can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system.
- It can be used to provide you with tailored information, such as your specific login on the site.
- We may use the information to research and understand how our users' habits are similar or different so that we can enhance your experience on the eStudySource website.
- A "referer" is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and it is automatically gathered by our Web server. This information is used by eStudySource in order to identify the most traveled paths through the site and improve the over-all design.
- IP addresses are automatically gathered by our Web server. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer and is required so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- Environment variables we gather include time, type of Web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is used by ESS in identifying broad demographic trends.
Additionally, the eStudySource site contains links to other Web sites, however, ESS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Contacting Us about Privacy:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to bring them to our attention via our Contact page.
ESS reserves the right to adjust its policies at any time without notice.